Welcome To JPneonblue's Blog!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sunset Dolphin Nails!!!
Glitter Text Generator

                             Hi guys welcome back!!! Before I start today I will be announcing the winner to my New Year's contest! And the winner is (drum roll)........ Grace!!! Excellent job!!! From now on I will be giving out precious badges for every contest I have. I award Grace........
                        
              So let's get started! The materials we will need are: 
  • clear nail polish
  • white polish
  • yellow polish
  • orange polish
  • blue polish
  • a black striper
  • a makeup sponge
  • a cotton bud
  • nail polish remover
     Steps to making this design are:
  1. Start off with applying a solid base coat to protect your natural nails.
  2. Next, paint your nails one coat of white. This white coat that we apply will let colors that get applied over it stand out. 
  3. Then, take out a makeup sponge of any brand. Paint a stripe of yellow, a stripe of orange, and a stripe of blue nail polish to represent the sunset background.
  4. Dab the sponge onto all of your nails. Apply a fast drying top coat to blend the colors, and to smooth out the texture on your nails.
  5. Clean up around your nails with a cotton bud dipped into nail polish remover. 
  6. Next, paint a dolphin on your thumb nail and a dolphin on your ring finger nail.
  7. Draw two curved lines that kind of look like a banana with a black striper.
  8. Then, completely fill the inside of the lines.
  9. Press down on the tip of the striper to draw a flipper on the bottom of the dolphin, the dorsal fin at the top of the dolphin, and the flukes(the tail).
  10. Finish off with a fast drying top coat to seal in your design.
                  And there you are already done!!! I   really hope you enjoyed today's post!!! This post i an introduction to how my spring posts will be looking like. Next week I will have another contest posted up, and hope that more people enter it! For now I have to go, but next week we will meet again! BYE!!!
                      Sunset Dolphin Nails!   
                       
               
                      

2 comments:

  1. Nice nails! I just painted mine, so I wish I saw this video first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these nails are just gorgeous. They are so creative, especially the little dolphin, leaping out of the water. I would love to try this, have you tried it, Janhavi?
    Please reply.

    ReplyDelete